Win a Pet Gift Box
Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
The Promoter is: Healthy Pets which is a trading name of Atlanta Insurance Intermediaries Limited. Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under firm reference number 309599. Registered in England and Wales company number 756681. VAT registration no: GB 447284724. Registered address: Embankment West Tower, 101 Cathedral Approach, Salford, M3 7FB.
- To enter the prize draw, you must follow the Healthy Pets Facebook page and comment either a dog or cat emoji depending on which pet you have OR follow the Healthy Pets Instagram profile and comment either a dog or cat emoji depending on which pet you have OR follow the Healthy Pets Twitter profile and reply to the tweet either a dog or cat emoji depending on which pet you have
- There is no entry fee to enter this prize draw.
- The start date for the prize draw is 01/08/2022
- Closing date for entry will be 23:59 on 31/08/2022. After this date no further entries to the prize draw will be accepted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- Two winners will be selected. One receiving 1x Dog Gift Box and one receiving 1x Cat Gift Box
- The prize is as follows: 1 x Dog Gift Box and 1 x Cat Gift Box
- The prize is not transferable. No cash alternative will be made
- This prize draw is open to residents of Great Britain aged 18 and over.
- Employees of Healthy Pets or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the prize draw or helping to set up the prize draw shall not be permitted to enter the prize draw.
- The winner will be chosen by Healthy Pets from all entries received and verified by the Promoter and/or its agents and overseen by an independently appointed person. Details of the winning selection process are available on request by writing to Healthy Pets, Marketing Manager, Embankment West Tower, 101 Cathedral Approach, Salford, M3 7FB.
- The winner will be notified via social media within seven days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within seven days of notification, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The Promoter will notify the winner shortly after the prize draw has ended to attain additional information.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and any other relevant details along with their image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the prize draw and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God, global pandemic, or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control. Any changes to the prize draw will be notified to entrants via phone as soon as possible by the Promoter.
- The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the prize draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- Entry into the prize draw by you (the entrant), will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Healthy Pets is a trading name of Atlanta Insurance Intermediaries Limited. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Firm reference number 309599. Registered in England and Wales company number 756681. VAT registration no: GB 447284724. Registered address: Embankment West Tower, 101 Cathedral Approach, Salford, M3 7FB.