please scroll right to view the full table on mobile
|Policy Benefits||Accident Only||Bronze||Silver||Gold||Extra||Premier|
|Cover for Accidents||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Cover for Illness||No||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Vet's Fees up to||£1,000||£1,000||£4,250||£7,500||£2,000 pa||£4,250 pa|
|of which||£1000 max each condition each yr||£3250 max each condition each yr|
|- Complementary Medicine||£400||£400||£500||£750||£500||£750|
|- Cruciate Ligament Total||£500||£1,000||£1,500||£1,500||£1,000||1,500|
|- Special Diet||No||£100||£100||£100||£100||£100|
|- CT/MRI Scans and
|- Dentistry as a direct result
of an accident or injury
|Cover for Ongoing Conditions||12mnths*||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Death from Illness||No||No||£500||£1,000||£500||£1,000|
|Death from Accident||No||No||£500||£1,000||£500||£1,000|
|Advertising & Reward||No||No||£500||£1,000||£500||£1,000|
|Theft or Straying||No||No||£500||£1,000||£500||£1,000|
|Boarding Kennel Fees||No||No||£500||£1,000||£500||£1,000|
|Overseas Travel||No||30 days||30 days||12 mnths||30 days||6 mnths|
1. Accidental Damage Excess is £100.
2. Death From Illness does not apply to dogs 9 yrs and over and cats 11 yrs and over.
3. Ongoing Cover for eligible new conditions is subject to cover remaining in force and the original policy limit.
4. Please note that the benefit limit, for complementary medicine, special diet, CT/MRI scans and associated costs, cruciate ligament and dentistry is included within the maximum veterinary fees benefit limit as per the cover you have selected.
5. For all claims, the excess you pay is for each unrelated injury or illness in each policy year. If your pet receives treatment for the same injury or illness in separate policy years, we will deduct the fixed excess from the first claim(s) for each in each policy year
* For the costs of treatment for up to one calendar year from the date of the first treatment after your pet is hurt in an accident.
Get a quote