Insuring your rabbit with ExoticDirect
Designed for rabbits and small mammals you can get:
- £2,000 of vet fee cover per rabbit, or per policy
- Cover up to three rabbits on a policy
Why insure your rabbit with ExoticDirect?
- Winners of the Feefo Platinum Trusted Service Award 2021
- Over 20 years' experience insuring exotic pets
- Direct Debit payment option available
- No immediate payment required on their Direct Debit scheme
Why is rabbit insurance important?
Should your pet become sick or injured insurance can help cover those vet bills.
Claims paid during 2019 included:
- £1,119 for an intestinal obstruction in a Mini Lop rabbit
- £906 for tear duct inflammation in a Dwarf Lop rabbit
- £1,270 for an abscess in a Dwarf Lop rabbit
You may choose instead to save money into a separate bank account each month. However, life has a habit of getting in the way. And unexpected bills could mean you don't end up saving as much as you had hoped.
Insurance can cover those unexpected vet bills when they happen.
Call 0345 982 5505 quoting Healthy Pets.
Read Pet Insurance Articles
Dog Insurance Guide
Find out more about what dog insurance policies cover with Healthy Pets Insurance.Read More
Cat Insurance Guide
Find out more about what cat insurance policies cover with Healthy Pets Insurance.Read More
Healthy Pets Receives Feefo Platinum Trusted Service Award 2021
Healthy Pets Insurance has won the Feefo Platinum Trusted Service award, an independent seal of excellence that recognises businesses for...Read More